Here again, thirty less than five inches of snow and temperature, I do not remember, last winter was elsewhere. I will not go near my house, are not yet ready for the effect, whatever it may be. Maybe I'll make a tour of the markets I hated Christmas so much, but now they are tourists and everything will be 'different. It' s funny how you attach even to a city 'you always hated, and' strange how all the memories once covered all of the shadows of the past become blurred, procure all on a positive note, there ' melancholy, but not pain, beauty, joy, but not cold, but not alone. Yesterday someone I know recently told me something profoundly true, as if I knew all along: "You are fit and you easily get used to situations, and it 'strange because it' so, and 'always been so. The strange thing? ... Well this time I'm homesick. Three years and never experienced this feeling Trento. Let me clarify: not that I did not homesick, but this time the feeling and 'different, it takes your stomach ... and is' open Pandora's box.
emotions contained in Pandora's box. It 's right, said to be an anxious person who has taken so long to learn to resize and control their emotions, now I do not know what is best. Definitely work on the most effective and 'know how to manage emotions. Lately, I have to admit that I felt very proud (and I mean recently as last year). I managed to control the stress from work, I was able to speak at a conference of more 'important in my field with just a bit of anxiety (is a bit' was still there) and without my usual hyper-preparation and I achieved good results without being under pressure. The downside
... I think losing the negative emotions in a way has also blocked the positive. I can not describe the feeling, but who has never used drugs maybe I can ' understand (not that I do use it only when I fly), you realize rationally about what happens, you know that maybe in that situation would feel joy or fear, but you feel nothing, nothing makes you 'fear, no stress you Nothing makes you happy. So they seek joy in the extreme, but even that works. So then what is' the price you must pay in order to have a good life? It's not 'perhaps better at this point open the Pandora's box, pull out everything, for better or for worse? I must admit that I have not opened the jar I do not think I could ever do it in a rational way, but someone did that, probably without realizing it, most likely without knowing the possible consequences. It gave me a state of serenity, but not 'lack of emotion, and indeed' the set of all ... the flip side, today I made a little speech at a workshop, a dozen people in all, five minutes in total ... but I was nervous.
0 comments:
Post a Comment