A quote from the past ... Here again
Continuo to look at the mistakes of my past, hoping not recur in the future. Hoping that I have changed or at least he has learned. But people, even though they become more 'aware of their actions, do not change and then it' s useless to pretend to be with yourself and what you do not '.
D: K. You know they say the shooting stars? ... that do not look with your friends.
K: Well, certainly not to relate to us ...
Any other pearl of wisdom, again from the same source ... cabbage as you can 'be so' naive eighteen years ... and as we are sometimes more!
"Fifteen minutes of fun, a lifetime of regret."
"I can not just kiss a guy I've Had a major crush on my whole life and pretend it Does not Mean Anything. "
" Either I'm going to be number one in your life or I'm not going to be in your life. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment