Well yes, announcement to the patrons of this blog, and not sporadic, that for a while 'time I will not write more than' nothing. Even more 'a Zen poem, a melancholy song of text or a quote from a movie I love, nothing more'. I will try 'to concentrate all my ambitions as a writer trying to write this blog damn thesis that I can not put down'. I say open-ended 'cause I do not know' when I will be 'able to write again. I started the blog with the intention of not doing the usual adolescent and rather epic tales of life and ideas, but at this time as the Americans would say "my life sucks" and the only ideas in my head are pretty sad confused. I know it could be argued that all my posts are rather confusing and sometimes sad, but there was always a stimulus, sometimes even anger. Now I have a few of stimuli not to say none) and the anger and 'went away, and this time the thoughts I keep them for me at least until I'll be' cleared up a bit 'of things, or until there will be 'something interesting to tell (and I am proud to say that he had a life and a series of rather intense experiences), or until there will be 'a new stimulus to guide me. Yeah, 'cause I just did not work without incentives, everything I've done in my life you can' say they were always driven or motivated by a strong stimulus. Everything else, ie 'that did not stimulate the base, and' was among the things I started and never completed. In recent years I have seen many of my goals and dreams realized, but also many shattered (I have always been a woman of a thousand expectations and fantasies) and now I do not know that dreams and fantasies I have to look for new ones, I have to invent from scratch. Well, I think this is all for now, I hope to return to writing soon, but more 'for me and my three readers, because' what 'will want to' say I'm back up and that should not 'act like Orlando Bloom in "Elisabethtown" I'm ... well ... well ... I'm fine.
I leave you with just one sentence citatami msn by my dear friend Ziro (here are that while he and two in the morning 'to Honolulu to enjoy the sun ...)
who has suffered damage is a dangerous person because
know they can survive
0 comments:
Post a Comment