Sunday, November 20, 2005

Plastic Incontenance Knickers

I can also call Grimilde ... but today there is' the sun!

Have you ever noticed what it 'more' easy to write when you are 'sad and down' morale. I fly a thousand thoughts and they are many and convoluted, pessimism makes us' from blank canvas on which rushes the brush of melancholy and lack of reason. Everyone loves writers tormented and passionate, if there 'a drama, a catastrophic event that changes their lives irrevocably the characters and brings them to self-destruction, the book does not interest us, we get bored. Not only that, but the comedy 'always arises from some failure or shortcoming, or when we realize that our lives could have been written by a playwright ALCOHOL. In other words, happiness 'instill bores us when we read it' cause we do not belong to us.

So this post is boring I have to write to me, 'cause you do not have a complete picture of something if you do not look at it from every side, not to describe every aspect. Well yes, 'if I had to describe this morning I would definitely be a picture book for children. The sun and 'cold, but warms me, the birds chirping and my mood is' a fable. Uh, my mother, already 'are boring, but it is not' that's the beauty of being extremely moody, you have to spend days of m ... without any reason, then move on to those that are fantastic for the same reason ... that is' no! I'm learning to make room in my life to the people and the early reviews do not stop and not listen to opinions that are not mine. Someone I can 'even call Grimilde, but the only opinion that really matters to me and' the people who gave me the chance to 'let me know, over time, over the years and to which I countered this possibility'. Everything else at this moment I am 'just die laughing because ...' there 'the sun. Ps

About Grimilde, there 'this comment online the fairy tale of Snow White is really worth reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment