Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Silica Free Sand Box Sand

Guilt endemic

As always, most of my post was created after a few pleasant and interesting conversation with someone, and once again, and 'was so'. Sometimes we find friends or "acquaintances", according to the opinions or cases, so we deal with 'almost good to review a part of ourselves in the soul of the other. Cosi ', this time, I want to talk about guilt, but not guilt born (or sometimes should be, but it does not ') to the result of a wrong action, but that sense of guilt, that feeling of almost owe it to the next, which in some cases, some people carry with them since birth, almost as if the original sin had always been present on our consciences.

Now I have un'iperansiosa temperamentally, and this' something that unfortunately is inevitably passed on throughout the femmilile branch of the family, although I must say that in recent years I have learned to manage anxiety and stress in a rather efficient. And 'as if I had learned to be careless and indifferent as a method of self-protection. When your anxiety begins to destroy you from within to create you damage physical and ulcers, and 'as if there's a self protection mechanism that, in order to save, it makes you' become something you're not Defatted and despise the other.

Anyway, I too am suffering from guilt endemic, very often I do things that I would not do or do not have time to do just to try to calm him for a while '. I am reminded of this thing right now 'cause I agreed to do the work of another person (my boss, and more' agreed that I would almost say that I volunteered), although this sense of calm. Only this time my sense of guilt arose from the fact that in recent months I have done some work. Now go well, you could simply say that if I work just the only person to lose I really am, but the reality 'of events and' I do not feel guilty to myself, but for others. It 's like if I thought that my ineptitude could ultimately bring down the confidence that my colleagues at me ... and this makes me sick.

wave of self-analysis I could almost say that one of my earliest memories of childhood and 'linked to the same guilt. I was small, very small and as usual I was arguing with my mother. I have always been rather busy and unbearable and my mother and 'a holy woman of infinite patience and forgiveness. In any case when she was young and I child, she suffered from fainting spells (me of course that I could not understand at the time), and I just remember that during a of our usual fights she fainted ... For me it was as if she died, I was alone in the house and did not know what to do, I started crying and yelling that if he came back to life I would not have been more 'bad and naughty ... guilt for having killed my mother had literally shocked ...

A sociological theory uses the term "self-directed" to indicate the guilt that arises from the difference between an ideal image of themselves and the image that is perceived in practice. The sense of guilt that would arise from "not being up" and gain a foothold in a highly self-critical personality. Well yes, actually 'highly self-critical and always have been.

seems that guilt around the world come together to make the guilty person or (what does it mean the same thing) he has become guilty, feel guilty of the sin of the world.
S. Kierkegaard

0 comments:

Post a Comment