Friday, April 16, 2010

Herpes Outbreak On My Stomach And Chest

Marina Tsvetaeva Letters 1909 -1925


A long, long time - since childhood, since I remember myself, I seemed to want to be loved.
Now I know that I do not need love, I need to understand .. And what you call love (jealousy, sacrifice) to keep Serbia in the other ..
I can love the person in a single spring day, I prefer a birch tree.
never forget Comi made me angry, this spring, a poet, a charming creature, who, walking with me for the Kremlin, without looking at the Moskva river and cathedrals, I talked incessantly about me. I told him: "How can you not understand that the sky is a thousand times bigger than me, as you may think that in such a gionata I can think of your love.
I want instead of lightness, freedom, understanding, do not hold anyone and that no one stops me. My whole life is a love story with my soul, with the city where I live, with the tree at the edge of the road, the air-con.
And I'm infinitely happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment