Crash
All common visitors to the Naples ring road will have had experience in an endless stream of non-traffic hours. Sure enough when we bottled the bypass what you do 'and cursing all over the calendar up to the point where this traffic and' generated ... or a beautiful accident.
of accidents on the freeway it happen every day, the machines are buffered, they surpass in daring and unusual ways, and almost always, given the speed ', are destroyed with each other.
Well this time the line-fuorigrotta capodichino to 10.30 in the morning was also caused by my car. Yes, this time, and 'touched me! But the thing that 'makes me more' and angry 'was the incident. In fact I was standing in queue and the cars behind me were just as firm in the queue. And to say that usually when I see the row of parked cars behind me calm down ... the most 'can be a small pile-up ... propagating the impulse fades ... my car arrives only a slight knock.
But ... Naples if you are not buffered from behind can always dab of hand ... I forgot that the laws of physics are completely altered by the quantum Brownian motion of cars in transit. And yes, I have been buffered from the side, I have totally destroyed the left side of the machine and I have also recovered a mild whiplash.
Fear and 'been so, but it' was more 'after the incident. I would say that in the split second in which kindly were coming into the side as I was paralyzed. After that 'a thousand heartbeats. And with everything ', I, as usual, the only woman in the situation (5 machines involved), I had to keep calm and trying to fix the situation. I've called the police, I said the kind man that I had entered the side of kindly turn off his car because it was destroyed, and smoking could catch fire. I went to ask the insurance documents and other machines, waiting for the police and 'came after an hour. Well, anyway at the end I think I behaved as well as possible even though every time I see and I think my car was destroyed I would want to strangle someone. It 's always so', I keep quiet for the moment and when it 's too late I climb a terrible rage. Poor my Morgana ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment