Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween everyone! We're in the mood for nostalgia? Well, I'd say yes. I know I broke the balls well with this story, but last winter as well as having completely changed my life in many ways, left me with a series of unforgettable memories.
remember the children dressed to go around the city 'have fun and knock on doors looking for candy, the city' becomes a vast playground where running around happy and free. The suburban homes all decorated with lights, garlands and masks as if they were all homes of witches, and their free, happy and just around. Not I think that in Italy no mandate ever so small children around on their own, and yet ', known to place more' dangerous, maybe more 'for mystification that fact, they are free. And 'as if there was a clear separation between good and evil. There are areas in which domestic violence and shootings are on the agenda and places where you leave the door open ... certain that a child should be really fun to live in the world of absolute contradictions and incoherence.
remember the party organized by my office at home in my head ... kids and home! It was this huge villa on the lake. And when I say I mean really on the lake on the lake, in fact on the other side of the house there was a huge wooden balcony, like stilts over the water. Gentlemen, however, a real dream home. I remember that I was offered wine from Trentino, which I refused of course horrified by opting for a local. Of course I know that the Trentino wine would be much more 'good, but that c. ...
then I remember the night spent around the premises of the center, we dressed or disguised. " With us was Tony Manero, a dancer of Charleston, a Jedy, a witch (the one in every self-respecting halloween never fails) and I high school cheerleader. And then, and then after the fact to a friend's house to play indian poker, a game that still did not understand the rules (although I think in reality 'does not even exist), whose sole purpose was to continue to drink to kill completely. And it 'maybe that I'm missing, maybe it was because' I had friends all over 'young, perhaps because' mentality 'and' different, but the evening light-hearted, unpretentious, with friends doing very little tough shit, well I have revived.
0 comments:
Post a Comment